to nie Webinar
To przede wszystkim Umiejętności,
a nie jedynie Wiedza
SZKOLENIE OTWARTEObecnie szkolenie jest niedostępne
w formie otwartej (dla osoby),
jeśli jesteś zainteresowany tym
szkoleniem wpisz swoje dane.
Live Training »
stacjonarne: 15 / 15
online: 12 / 12
Miejsce: online, dowolne
11 970 PLN netto
(Indywidualne dla osoby)
Live Training »
Liczba osób: 1 / 1
Miejsce: online, dowolne
3 670 PLN netto
The training will be taken with very active involvement of the participants, using such methods as: discussion, work in groups, works in pairs, tests, role playing, mini-lecture. All the issues and techniques will be then practiced to allow all the participants a real experience and make the theory became skills.
Every exercise will be discussed and allows to the people an auto evaluation of the skills.
- Will realize their own knowledge already possessed about the negotiation process.
- Will gain a skill of building efficient vernal and non-verbal statements using NLP techniques.
- Will get a knowledge that will allow them to: determinate BATNA, distinguish positions from interests.
- Will know some techniques of influence, that will help them to convince their partners to their own points of view.
- Will learn how to distinguish and use negotiation and manipulation techniques.
- Will understand how to recognize Meta-Program of the partner of negotiation according to the NLP typology, which will allow them to communicate more effectively and to convince to their own ideas.
- Will learn to recognize and to use different negotiation strategies and tactics cording to the NLP principles.
- Will know few ways of breaking deadlocks in negotiation.
- Will learn efficient techniques to fend off the most common objection from the other side of the table.
- Let’s know each other – your strengths – presentation of the most powerful cards.
- Starting position – how to create the right attitude toward the negotiation process – control of the negative emotions.
I. INTRODUCTION TO THE NEGOTIATION ARGUMENT
- What are and what are not the negotiation?
- Features of the efficient negotiator.
- What is the subject of the negotiation?
II. NEGOTIATION GAME
– climate and emotions in the negotiation process
- Influence of the emotions on the negotiation and its results.
- How to change the negotiation climate?
- Ways of reaction on an emotional behavior of the partners.
- What makes easier/more difficult negotiation process?
- Who is who – with whom we really negotiate – negotiation in teams.
III. ANALYZE YOUR NEGOTIATION STYLE
- Selection of negotiators because of their features or negotiation style.
- Styles in negotiations – submissive, dominating and cooperating attitude.
- Roles in negotiation team
IV. GOLDEN RULES OF NEGOTIATION
- Separate people from the problem.
- Focus on business.
- Develop possibilities profitable for both parties.
- Use impartial criteria./li>
V. NEGOTIATION IS A GAME
- Discussion about negotiation phases .
- Strategy selection.
- Why do we need BATNA.
- How to determinate our minimal demands.
- Bidding, retreating, demanding – how to do it in a profitable way?
- Goals and needs of the other party – how to recognize problems and motivation of the partners.
VI. TRAINING OF ASKING QUESTIONS
– NLP area
VII. THE ART OF ARGUMENTATION
- Training of asking efficient questions.
- Role of the paraphrase.
- Techniques of getting information.
VIII. PROXEMICS OR HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST PLACE FOR NEGOTIATION
- How to manage the space effectively.
IX. SIGHT, GESTURES, ATTITUDE
– how to use body language to enchant the partner
- Interpretation of non-verbal signals.
- Symptoms of lies.
X. INTERESTS VS POSITIONS
– negotiation game
XI. DIFFICULT SITUATION IN NEGOTIATIONS
- Objections and doubts – dealing with hard questions.
- Exchanging concessions and achieving solutions profitable for both parties.
- Price defense techniques.
XII. ETHIC IN NEGOTIATIONS
- Application of ethical principles to negotiation process.
- Selection of the negotiation ethical or non-ethical tactic and its consequence.
- Intentions and motives of using the tactic of lies.
- Dealing with the cheat.
XIII. NEGOTIATION TACTICS AND MANIPULATION – PART I
- Dealing with typical negotiation tactics.
- How to negotiate with stronger partners?
- What are the differences between techniques, tactics and tricks in negotiation.
- Examples of negotiation tactics (fair, foul and something in between).
XIV. NEGOTIATION TACTICS AND MANIPULATION – PART II
- Exposing games.
- How to use tactics and avoid mistakes in using them.
- Haw to defend the position against the foul tactics.